Reading transports curious minds to wondrous
realms of the imagination. It determines success not only in the
classroom, but in life. Highly popular and successful for over 25
years, Accelerated Reader (AR) is a powerful tool for monitoring
and managing independent reading practice.
AR now has a beautifully redesigned student
interface with improved navigation and tablet compatibility, while
maintaining the great benefits that you've come to know and love,
including the ability to:
- Monitor students' progress toward College and Career Readiness
expectations with the new CCR Report.
- Personalize and guide independent reading practice.
- Develop lifelong readers and learners.
- Tap into unlimited access to all quizzes and enjoy online
- Increase parental support with web-based, school-to-home
AR utilizes the ATOS readability formula-a
verified measure of quantitative text complexity for the Common Core State
Standards. Each book with an AR Quiz has an ATOS book level and an
interest level-a qualitative measure of text complexity. This
information is free and easily accessible on AR BookFinder. The
ATOS Analyzer allows you to submit text and instantly receive an
Click here to access AR lists.